Friday 14 September 2012

Foodie Friday #6: Meeting Saver Chocolate Chip Cookies!

This week's recipe was passed on to me by a fellow school parent. These cookies were her specialty for every PAC (Parent Advisory Committee) meeting or otherwise, and were such a hit that I had to ask for the recipe to share it with the family. After one taste, my whole family was willing to give up my tried and true recipe I've been making for over a decade. With our first meeting of the school year coming next week, I figured it was a perfect time to share this tasty family favourite!

Ingredients:

3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter
1 egg
2 1/4 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups chocolate chips

Directions:

Preheat 375 degrees F

Combine sugars with butter and mix until well combined. Add egg and mix thoroughly. Mix in flour and salt, by hand preferably, until mixtures is crumbly but will form a ball. Mix in chocolate chips, form 1-2" flattened balls, and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment